Food Vendor Registration
1) Booth space is 10x20 feet. Each vendor is responsible for providing their own booth or canopy as needed.
2) All vendors are responsible for cleaning and policing their designated booth area. Please note: The Chamber does not have protection of the right to sell particular products; therefore, all food vendors must submit what they are going to sell. NO changes or substitutions may be made after May 1st.
3) Vendors have the option to be open on Friday evening, June 14th.
4) There will be live music in the evening. Please note: You must be set up and ready to sell by 5 p.m. on Friday.
5) Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by noon on Saturday until at least 7 p.m. (when parade starts). Activities will continue in the evening (such as fireworks, music, etc.) You may open early Saturday morning if you wish. The craft fair and kids’ activities start at 9 a.m.
6) Non-profits must secure a food handling license for this event. Please call with questions, Jeanne 320-291-2390.